Information About Cookies
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity.
Any cookies used on this site do not contain personal information about you.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyse the use of our website
Third party cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box
Blocking all cookies may, however, affect the usability of this website and is not recommended.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835)
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
- Again this may temporarily affect the usability of this website. Please also note that if cookies have not been disabled in your browser they will be recreated upon your next visit to this website.
This website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about Zinc Communicate and its products and services. Zinc Communicate reserves the right to make changes to any of these at any time. This information is believed to be reliable. To the extent permitted by law, Zinc Communicate disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are herby excluded.
The contents of this website are protected by copyright and belong to Zinc Communicate. The material may not be reproduced, transmitted or shown in public, adapted or changed in any way, in whole or in part, without prior written authorisation from Zinc Communicate, other than for your own personal, domestic and non-commercial use.
Zinc Communicate accepts no responsibility or liability either directly or indirectly for any other websites which may be accessed through this site and Zinc Communicate has no control over such sites.
Zinc Communicate will accept no liability either directly or indirectly for any consequential damages from any use of this website including without limitation any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data or otherwise.
Any comments or materials sent to Zinc Communicate through this website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Zinc Communicate has no obligation with respect to such comments or materials and has the freedom to reproduce, use or transform such comments or materials without limitation. Furthermore, Zinc Communicate shall have free use of any ideas, concepts, know how or techniques contained in such comments or materials.
Zinc Communicate does not warrant that the functions in this website will be uninterrupted and error free, that any defects which may occur will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or bugs.
This website is not intended to and does not create any legal or other relationship between Zinc Communicate and you or any third party.